OSA MAYB 7th Annual Turkey Tourney
Nov 28 - 29, 2015
*All coaches/parents MUST check schedules again on Monday, November 23rd after 8pm for adjustments. Any changes made after that time will result in direct communication with affected coaches.
GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR OSA Crusaders BOYS and GIRLS Summer Programs!
The OSA Crusaders are excited to announce that our U15-U17 National boys teams will be participating as foundation members in the NY2LA Basketball Association for the 2016 season.
NY2LA Sports is known for running high caliber grassroots events annually that feature some of the most talented programs and players in the country, drawing a significant amount of college coach exposure to their events. With quality exposure opportunities at a premium during critical viewing periods each year, the NY2LA Basketball Association will provide a chance for the OSA Crusaders to play outstanding competition on a national scale and be viewed by hundreds of college coaches!
The league has received commitments from 16 programs that have a strong track record of producing quality teams and prospects. League teams will compete during two "regular season" weekends next April leading into a championship tournament next July where one league champion will be crowned in each age group. League dates and locations will be announced December 1st.
- Exposure to NY2LA's national recruiting analysts and prospect registry
- Exposure to hundreds of college coaches, as NY2LA has a strong track record of drawing hundreds of college coaches to their events
- Top notch competition - the league consists of elite programs such as Martin Brothers, Illinois Irish, Quad City Elite, Wisconsin Swing, Chicago Lockdown, Ray Allen Select, and other programs that have a history of producing Division I talent.
- Playing in a league that will have a "national" scope in terms of teams and tournament locations to optimize exposure to coaches in different regions of the country
- OSA 5th - 8th grade Boys teams will have the opportunity to compete in the NY2LA Sports YOUTH LEAGUE next spring as well. Details on this experience coming soon!
or click on the following press release for further information:
OSA No Frills Supermarkets FALL PREDATOR LEAGUE
- REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
- CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION INFO!
- OSA INSTRUCTIONAL CLINICS - YEAR ROUND WHEN SCHOOL IS OUT!
- OSA WINTER BREAK CLINICS - DECEMBER 21 - 24
- OSA/ELKHORN ATTACK/ELKHORN ELITE WINTER SPECIALTY CLINICS DEC 28 - 30
NOVEMBER 28 & 29 - ANNUAL TURKEY TOURNEY
DECEMBER 26 & 27 - ELITE SHOWCASE sponsored by OrthoWest
- FEBRUARY 6 & 7 - OSA MAYB Winter Classic sponsored by OrthoWest
- FEBRUARY 20 - 21 - OSA MAYB
- MAR 4 - 6 - CORNHUSKER YOUTH STATE BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS in Lincoln
ADDITIONAL SPRING/SUMMER 2016 TOURNAMENTS COMING SOON!