WELCOME to the 2014 OSA Summer Camp Season...
Your ticket to a great SUMMER of SKILLS!
Each OSA Summer Camp offers its own unique theme, making each week's activities a unique experience for boys and girls in grades K thru 8th. Our campers can count on a fun, highly organized athletic experience, where they grow athletically and socially and are encouraged to reach their maximum potential and SHARPEN THEIR SKILLS! Throughout the summer, individuals will be divided into age appropriate groups and trained and coached by our elite staff of local high school coaches, college and youth coaches to ensure campers improve their skills and get the most out of each day. Our participant to staff ratio is 10:1 (or better) because we understand that your child deserves the most personalized and attentive instruction possible. The most important aspect of our camps...our campers have FUN! So come SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS at OSA this summer!
All sessions based on age of camper in FALL 2014
K thru 8th Grade and 3rd thru 8th Grade Camps run 8:30 am – 12 pm
K-2nd Grade Camps run 9 am to 11 am.
ALL CAMPS BELOW ARE OPEN FOR REGISTRATION!
- June 9-12 - Point Guard & Shooting Guard Camp (3rd – 8th Grade); Cost $130
- June 9–12 – Skills and Contests Camp (K-2nd Grade); Cost $100
- June 16-19 – Fundamentals First Camp (K-8th Grade); Cost $115
- June 16-19 – Next Level GIRLS Basketball Camp (3rd – 8th Grade); Cost $100
- June 23-26 – 2000 Shots Camp (3rd – 8th Grade); Cost $115
- June 23–26 – Lots-A-Shots Camp (K-2nd Grade); Cost $100
- June 30–July3 – Ball Handling Camp (3rd – 8th Grade); Cost $115
- June 30–July 3 – Little Dribbler Camp (K – 2nd Grade); Cost $100
- July 7–10 – Josh Jones Super Skills Camp (K – 8th Grade); Cost $150
- July 14-17 – 6 Year Anniversary Camp (K – 8th Grade); Cost $95
- July 21-24 - College All Stars Camp(K – 8th Grade); Cost $150
Questions? Contact Mike Mackie at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Brittany Wilson at email@example.com
OR call us at 402-504-1222!